Your initial consultation is always FREE, and the cost of your bankruptcy will be explained by your Licensed Insolvency trustee before you sign up.
The cost of a bankruptcy is regulated by the Federal Legislation, more specifically the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.
Your payment can be as low as $150 per month for the length of your bankruptcy. The amount you pay per month will be determined by a number of factors, including:
- The value of your assets
- Your monthly income
- The length of your bankruptcy
- If you have previously filed for bankruptcy
- The number of members of your family unit
Note that the amount you pay to the Trustee is governed by the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.
Your one, monthly fee will cover all costs of the process. It includes:
- The professional fees for your Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- Court Fees
- Payments to creditors for the portion of the debt they will recover
- Administrative fees